- Art Naturals' Face Primer is the perfect start to your makeup palette, creating a crisp, matte surface that minimizes wrinkles and fine lines
- Makeup applied after the Primer stays in place all day long-no need for constant re-application and touch-ups.
- Excess oiliness is under control, and the Primer provides an additional layer of protection against toxins, free radical damage and germs
- Formula's combination of moisturizing aloe, dirt-fighting safflower oil and hydrating, toning coconut oil gives your face a first-class team with staying power.
- Art Naturals' Face Primer is made with premium-quality botanical oils, and is paraben free and cruelty free.
Is your face ready for prime time? Our Face Primer will make sure it is, as it glides on after cleaning and moisturizing, prepping your skin for its best makeup look ever-and one that lasts all day.
Using soothing aloe, safflower and coconut oils, the Primer helps reduce the appearance of wrinkles and fine lines, aids in heading off excess oil and makes pores minimized-all while adding a protective layer against a day’s worth of damaging free radicals, pollution and dirt.
When you apply makeup after using the Primer, your face is a fresh, clean canvas-and makeup stays put, instead of sliding around as the day goes on. That radiant-yet-matt finish you love sticks around even through appointments and meetings, all the way through your afterwork dinner date.
Safflower oil, known to scientists as Carthamus tinctorius seed oil, is made by cold pressing safflower seeds. The result is an oil packed with linoleic acid, an essential fatty acid known for its power to remove dirt and oil without drying out skin.
Easily absorbed coconut oil is high in saturated fats, which help in moisture absorption and keeping the skin hydrated. As they are fats absorbed through the skin’s pores, they help maintain smooth and toned skin, while creating a natural barrier against toxins and bacteria.
Add in antioxidant champ Vitamin E, and this Primer is a prime example of must-have. Make sure you’re primed to look your best.