- ★Material: Handle is plastic, mermaid, Smooth and easier to make up.The hairs made of premium synthetic fiber for a whole new makeup experience, High quality and deep cleaning fiber is used for lasting performance, fitting and protecting your sensitive skin
- ★Effect:Create your entire look,Choose between angled, tapered, and blender brushes to apply foundation, contour, buffing, highlight, and any blending necessary to achieve the exact look you want
- ★Multifunction:They cover multiple needs of application, such as foundations, contouring the forehead and cheekbones, concealer, eye shadow, sculpting eyebrows, blusher. Super densely packed ultra fine fiber delivers streak-free, flawless coverage and a soft and pleasing feeling to your angel face
- ★Easier Makeup: Will show your natural beauty, leave a evenly and flawless make up for your better makeup experience.Complete Function-Foundation, Blending, Blush, Eyeliner & Face Powder. Portable and convenient for daily makeup.
- ★High Quality:The makeup brushes hand are made of high-quality performance alloy, soft synthetic,they are ensured for long time use.Easy to clean, do not drop or absorb any pigment.No fading and no hair dropping brushes boost and present your life taste.
♣Flat Blending Face Brush is ideal for precise application of liquid or cream products.
♣Angled Blending Face Brush is perfect for foundation, bronzer and blush.
♣Round Blending Face Brush flawlessly applies powder, foundation, eye shadow, and primer in high definition.
♣Tapered Contouring Face Brush is for precise application around the face such as the eyes and nose.
✿10pcs Brushes with Different Function:
1ღPowder blush brush
2ღAngle Contour Brush
8ღEye shadow brush
9ღAngle eyebrow brush
10ღSmall Fan-shaped powder brush
✿How to clean:
♣Weekly Daily Cleaning, consider using a daily brush cleaner, or makeup remover wipes.Deep Cleaning Weekly:
1. Holding bristles face down, run bristles under warm water.
2. Gently squeeze out any excess water and makeup residue.
3. Apply a dime size amount of mild soap and olive oil into the palm of your hand.
4. Massage the bristles into your palm in a circular motion under running water until the water runs clear, being careful NOT to submerge the brush.
5. Gently squeeze out any excess water using a clean towel.
6. Let the bristles air dry in an open space.